Sunday, August 21, 2011

Check this out!

You guys probably don't know this but I kinda just went through a pretty bad fall out with a super close best friend of mine and it was really hard this summer. But I just read this post and it was exactly how I went through it and if you are going through something similar maybe it can help. I wish I had found it earlier.

http://207.58.130.28/2011/07/21/im-in-love-with-my-friendship-but-not-my-friend/

It was really eye opening. It always suck to have a fall out with your friends. But there's nothing you can do. I really miss our friendship and I hope it will go back but I don't have any expectations anymore because it hurts to have expectations. It always sucks when one friend feels like they can't breathe while the other one is afraid of losing their close friend. You just have to accept it and move on like everything else in life. But it's hard. Really hard.