Monday, August 22, 2011

More Friendship Quotes


If you really think about it. You owe a lot to the people around you. My friends have shaped me in unpredictable ways. They've really impacted my life, good and bad. They've taught me more about life than any book or website could ever teach me. I don't blame any of them for the pain, because it helped me grow. But I do adore them for all the amazing things they've done for me. So I want to dedicate this to them.



"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall."

"Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love."
Charles Peguy

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose."
Tehyi Hsieh

"It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship."
Mary Dixon Thayer

"
It's the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter."
Marlene Dietrich

"Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen."
Samuel Paterson

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
Apocrypha

"
It takes years to build up trust and just seconds to destroy it."

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend."

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it."
Edgard Watson Howe

"
Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing."
Elie Wiesel

"A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!"
Doug Larson

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
Walter Winchell

"
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."

"The better you know someone, the less there is to say. Or maybe, there's less that needs to be said."

I can go on forEVER, but I think this is enough for today =). Hope you enjoyed it and more will be coming tomorrow!

Hey Stumblers! If you like what you see on this page, feel free to check out my other pages about quotes. I upload new ones everyday so stay tuned! Oh and if you like this I would be super thankful if you "liked"/"Thumbs up" this page. Thanks!