Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Negative Friendship Quotes

"I guess I just have to accept that you aren't the person I once knew and we're not the best friends we once were."

"People change. They end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before."

"There comes a point in life when you grow apart and you realize your not as similar as you though."

"I realized I was holding onto something that didn't exist anymore."

"'Best friends forever' is such a lie. People grow up. They realize that the people they thought were always going to be there walk out the door without even looking back. That the people you thought were never going to disappoint you, do, because that's what happens as you grow up. You realize that as people grow up, they change and sometimes it's not for the better and sometimes it leaves you completely broken."

"We've gone our own ways, and I know it's for the best, but sometimes I wonder, will I ever have a friend like you again?"

"When something really good happens you're the first person i want to share it with. When I laugh or cry you're the person that makes me laugh harder or stop crying. I don't know where we went or why we grew apart but I thought you should know I miss you."

"It's sad when people you know become people you knew. And how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about the little nothings in life, and now you can barely look at them."

"Maybe some friendships aren't meant to be saved. Maybe we're meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people and then move on."