Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Selfworth

You know it's really not that hard to find a date or a boyfriend. The hardest part is finding one that you care about who also cares about you. That's the hardest part. When I was younger I would think "who in the world would ever like me?" or "I'll just stand here and cross my fingers and hope my prince charming will come and find me ." What the girls who has the boys knew that I didn't was that it doesn't work that way. No matter what you think about yourself you are so much better than what you think u are. There will always be someone who likes you. And the 2nd one is boys are super shy too, it's not just us. They need to know they won't be rejected. Your prince charming won't find you and then ask you out if you just stand there. I wish I knew that earlier.

Think about it, if you lowered your standard. Like REALLY lower them. You know if you asked someone out they would say yes. They might be millenniums away from what you want but it shows that there really are people out there who would love to date you. So have confidence! Besides, according to what I've heard, confidence attract guys like a magnet.